Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shelby and a lovely chair

I love my niece and I loved this chair. Combine the two and you get an amazing photo shoot. I am struggling with the decision to pursue a my master's in fine arts with an emphasis on photography and the chair was part of that experiment. I'm still undecided about what to do.

My sweet niece wanted her pictures taken because she has been through hell since March. On the first day of spring break she was in a car accident and broke her neck. Obviously, she survived but not without a pain staking recovery. Several months in a neck brace as well as a surgery to correct the damage. She is living proof that God does work miracles. It was my pleasure to shoot these images for her after everything she's been through.
Also, a huge thanks goes to Amber Strickler, who loaned me the chair. You can find Amber's work at: http://www.zaseyphotography.com/ whose work is far more superior than mine. I am diligently working hard to become as talented as she is. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment